Welcome to the eighth installment of 10TILT, a collection of things that I'm a fan of each week! I hope you enjoy it and maybe even find some new things to love!
This week, I'm featuring autumn themed items.
1. This cute Halloween costume.
(click photo for source on Flickr)
This is probably the most perfect lego-man costume I've seen. I adore it!
2. This cute idea for a decorations.
Just carve out a hole for your candle, and voila!
3. This pumpkin carving!!
I know owls are currently the "in" thing, but I can't help but love this. People are so creative sometimes.
4. This gorgeous necklace.
As soon as I saw it, I fell in love. It is sterling silver with amber beads, and not that expensive at all! This would be the perfect accessory for autumn outfits, methinks.
5. These leaves...
... are made of sugar. OH my goodness!!!
6. This recipe for Red Velvet Hot Chocolate.
Perfect for those chilly autumn evenings beside the fire.
7. This adorable back to school scarf.
Not that I'm going back anytime soon - but you can't go through autumn without feeling a little nostalgic, right?
8. This outfit!
Though I doubt I could make it look that good - and boots? In my size? Hahahaha yeah right.
9. This fantastic hanging leaf decoration.
Dipped in wax and hung from monofilament, these will keep autumn-y throughout the year.
10. This beautiful pumpkin display.
Depending on how things go, I might do this too! I love it!
2. http://www.matthewmeadstyle.com/ 3. Owl Pumpkin 4.Tree of Life necklace 5. sugar leaves 6. Red Velvet hot Chocolate recipe 7. Pencil Scarf 8. Autumn outfit 9. Hanging leaves decoration 10. Pumpkin display
What are your favorite things for the coming season?