1. This amazing fruit rainbow, including a cloud and pot of gold
How perfect would this be for a party, people? I'm sure this fruit display would not be neglected.
2. It's hard to believe that this is food.
A sugar sculpture! Found here.
3. I am a huge fan of Autumn, and seriously spend the whole year looking forward to when the leaves change. Love the weather, love the foliage, love EVERYTHING about Autumn, especially... the cider:
What a great idea! Serving cider from hollowed out apples. If you know the source of this image, please let me know and I'll be happy to credit it.
4. This photo-tip on frosting cupcakes.
Definitely good for those who have cupcake frosting disasters like me. Found here.
5. Speaking of sweet things... you can make your own chocolate shell ice cream topping from just two ingredients!!!
Coconut oil and chocolate chips! Hooray! Follow this tutorial, and enjoy.
6. This apple braid is gorgeous!
It would probably also be delicious with pizza dough and toppings. Hello fancy calzone. Here's the tutorial.
7. Four words. Salad-in-a-jar.
This is a great way to keep your salad fresh and ready to eat for 7-9 days. Also, it looks pretty and pretty food means you'll be more likely to eat it. Read more here.
8. Baked Parmesan Tomatoes. Recipe here.
I bet this would also be good with mozzarella and basil... mmmm
9. These cupcakes would be the perfect addition to your summer Garden Party!
They're absolutely adorable! Recipe here.
10. Last but certainly not least, these Lemon Crinkle Cookies have been racing through my mind ever since I happened upon them here.
They're contest winners. That means they must be good. That menas I MUST MAKE THEM!
What are your favorite food finds this week?